Peak Campus Management has teamed up with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. to provide you with insurance coverage.
Who is eligible for coverage?
Student residents are eligible for Peak Protection.
When is coverage effective?
Coverage is effective one day after the Peak Protection fee is paid for the month for which the payment is made.
Can coverage be terminated?
Peak Protection is terminated if the fee is not paid. The protection can also be terminated due to a frequency of claims.
How do I file a claim?
Claims should be filed on-line at as soon as possible. Use Policy # PX46-PW7R and the word "Place" to log in.
What should I do if my property is damaged or stolen?
- Report any burglary or theft to the police immediately. Ask for a copy of their report.
- Protect any damaged property from further damage - Do not dispose of it until your claim has been processed.
- Take pictures of any damaged property.
- Gather all of your receipts, credit card statements or other proofs of purchase or ownership for each damaged or stolen item.
- Then simply File your claim online.
Your completed claim will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. If you encounter any problems in processing your claim, please email us for an immediate resolution.
Identity Theft Expense Coverage
As a Peak Campus Management resident, you also qualify for our complimentary $5000 Identity Theft Expense Coverage. Please read the details here, and then signup .