Welcome Harvard Law School Students!
Harvard Law School has teamed up with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. to provide a special personal property insurance plan designed to meet your needs.
This plan is an all-risk personal property insurance program that was designed specifically to meet the needs of HLS residents
and includes basic coverage for personal items (computers, iPods, electronics, clothes, cell phones, jewelry and more) as well as
equipment that you borrow or rent.
Details of the coverage are:
- Limit of Insurance: $7,500 per occurrence
- Deductible: $25 per claim
- Premium: $120 annual premium ($60 per semester)
What should I do if my property is damaged or stolen?
Never Fear™ — We will process your claim as quickly as possible. If you encounter any
problems in processing your claim, please email us for an immediate resolution.
- Report any burglary or theft to the police immediately. Ask for a copy of their report.
- Download a claim form (PDF) to fax or mail to us, or for fastest service, file your claim online.
- Protect any damaged property from further damage.
- If you have access to a digital camera, take pictures of the damaged property; email the
images to us. Always include your complete contact information and policy number with the
- If you do not have a digital camera, take regular photos (disposable cameras are cheap and
easy to use) and attach them to your written claim.
- Gather all of your receipts, credit card statements or other proofs of purchase or ownership
for each damaged or stolen item.
- Fax the completed claim form to us at (678) 832-4910 or mail it to 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30338. Email digital pictures to claims@CollegeStudentInsurance.com.
Your completed claim will be processed promptly. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.