Resources for Housing Administrators

Arthur J. Gallagher's student personal property insurance plans protect students against theft, damage and many other causes of loss to personal property that may occur while at school, home, or when studying abroad. Everyone can have peace of mind knowing their personal property investments will be protected.

Policy Coverage Basics:
  • Covers personal property owned and in care, custody or control of insured.
  • All school property that is borrowed by insured protected up to selected policy limit.
  • Replacement Cost Value coverage.
  • “All Risk” insurance protection... includes theft, fire, accidental breakage, water damage, natural catastrophes and more.
  • Covers property worldwide... on/off campus... 365 days per year.
  • Coverage is primary to all other insurance, including parent’s HO policy.
  • 24/7 convenient online claim processing for all participants.
  • And much more

Coverage is available to any college/university students, graduate students, and faculty and staff. Both personal and university property will be insured while in the care of the insured.

Coverage applies on or off campus, whether the student resides in a residence hall, at home, or in an apartment.

Personal property coverage is available anywhere in the USA. An optional liability coverage is available in all states except AK, FL, CT, and RI.

Want to know more?

© Copyright 2018 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
  |  Contact Us   |  Privacy Policy   |  Legal Notice