What should I do if my property is damaged or stolen?
- Report any burglary or theft to the police immediately. Ask for a copy of their report.
- Protect any damaged property from further damage - Do not dispose of it until your claim has been processed.
- Take pictures of any damaged property.
- Gather all of your receipts, credit card statements or other proofs of purchase or ownership
for each damaged or stolen item.
- Then simply File your claim online.
Your completed claim will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. If you encounter any
problems in processing your claim, please email us for an immediate resolution.
Fraud Warning: It is a crime to provide false or misleading information to an insurer for the purpose of defrauding the insurer
or any other person. Penalties include imprisonment and / or fines. In addition, an insurer may deny
insurance benefits if false information materially related to a claim was provided by the applicant.