> Identity Theft Expense Coverage
CSI Now Offers FREE Identity Theft Expense Insurance with ALL Policies!
All CSI policies are now offered with FREE Identity Theft Expense coverage. This coverage includes $5,000 for expenses related to identity theft, with NO deductible.
Identity Theft Coverage Details
- We will pay up to $5,000 for identity fraud expenses that are reasonably and necessarily incurred by the insured because of an unlawful act
by other than the insured, or any relative of the insured, of knowingly transferring or using, without authority, the insured's means of identity.
- Identity fraud expense means:
- costs of notarizing affidavits or similar documents or sending certified mail to law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, credit agencies or similar entities;
- re-application loan fees due to original application rejection because of incorrect credit information;
- telephone calls made to resolve the issue;
- earnings lost by the insured in order to resolve the issue; or
- reasonable attorney fees, with prior notice and approval by us, the insured must pay, in order to resolve the issue;
- reasonable professional service fees from a fraud specialist, with prior approval by us, in order to resolve the issue.
- All loss resulting from a series of acts committed by one person or group or in which one person or group is concerned or implicated and which begins during the policy period is one occurrence.
- We do not cover loss arising out of business use or any dishonesty of the insured or an authorized representative.
- No deductible applies to this coverage.
Identity theft coverage is only available for policies with U.S. addresses and phone numbers. Existing, qualifying policy holders may log into PolicyCenter to obtain coverage.