What should I do if my property is damaged or stolen?
Never Fear™ — CSI will process your claim as quickly as possible. If you encounter any
problems in processing your claim, please email our President for an immediate resolution.
- Report any burglary or theft to the police immediately. Ask for a copy of their report.
- Download a claim form (PDF) to fax or mail to us, or for fastest service, file your claim online.
- Protect any damaged property from further damage - Do not dispose of it until your claim has been processed.
- If you have access to a digital camera, take pictures of the damaged property; email the
images to CSI. Always include your complete contact information and policy number with the
- If you do not have a digital camera, take regular photos (disposable cameras are cheap and
easy to use) and attach them to your written claim.
- Gather all of your receipts, credit card statements or other proofs of purchase or ownership
for each damaged or stolen item.
- Fax the completed claim form to CSI at (678) 832-4910 or mail it to 316 Maxwell Rd., Suite 100,
Alpharetta, GA 30009. Email digital pictures to claims@CSIProtection.com.
Your completed claim will be processed promptly. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
Fraud Warning: It is a crime to provide false or misleading information to an insurer for the purpose of defrauding the insurer
or any other person. Penalties include imprisonment and / or fines. In addition, an insurer may deny
insurance benefits if false information materially related to a claim was provided by the applicant.